Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Here's a couple more pictures from the July 4th party, Saturday night.
This young man is a riot ! Rocking with his Dad. I do hope that I'm around in 10 years to hear him playing for real !

One of the tandem pilots was our official Home made ice cream judge. I'm not sure where he's from(country), but he is a great, soft spoken, gentle spirited, honest kind of fellow. Can't say much about his taste for icecream, however,,,,,,,just kidding because I didn't win. Nice guy !
I spent yesterday and today in Lexington, Ky. working and I arrived home this evening. I head out tomorrow, bound for my home state of Alabama ! woohoo ! Birmingham, here I come ! I will probably be there for at least 5 days. We will see how the testing goes. I am just darn glad to be back in the productive job force again, and actually having money coming back in. What a novel idea ! lol Will posted from the road, if there's anything to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home