Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I do love this time of year. The flowerbeds start filling out, all the little creatures start coming out to play, and the garden starts coming to life. This little guy below was a ham,,loving the camera ! He was about the size of a quarter, and bad to the bone !
This male hummingbird was getting an early start this morning. This was before the sun rose, and he was already at the breakfast jug. I love how the valley looks at this time of the morning, sometimes.

This female was getting in my face, telling me who was the boss of this feeder ! What a little beauty,,,in my best Steve Irwin voice.
The pictures below are just some of the plants that are blooming in the flower beds around the house. Hope they all come out, when the hot weather comes to bear down on us.
A partial view of the front flower bed.
A red rose knockout

I really enjoy these. So delicate, and fragile looking.
Update on my physical condition,,,,, Walking as much as I can to get myself back into shape before bikini season is over. Take that how ever you want to, as long as you smile, and enjoy the humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home