Monday, July 06, 2009

Let's start with some fireworks pictures. I lost over 100 pictures on the night of the party, due to my camera going into a frackn' diagnostic mode. The following was just an after thought, and some donated picture from other people. I was livid when it happened. Guess I was trying to do too many things at one time with it?!





The Uncle Lightning band rock the night away. Dancing is shown below.
Kirk,,one of the aerotow pilots, was spinning his fireballs later in the evening.

This is a priceless picture. You just had to be there to understand it.

The BBQ was excellent, all the trimmings was wonderful, I understand that the Kegs of beer were cold, and there was a lot of homemade ice cream. The winner of the Ice Cream Contest was a Peach & Banana flavor. It was very good. I thought my strawberry Rocky Road was good, but there can be Only 1, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home