Friday, June 19, 2009

I wanted to let everyone know, that my month of behaving myself is over. I got back from the Dr. yesterday, with a 100% report. The only restriction that I have is that I take aspirin, for the rest of my life. As long as it isn't plavix,,,I can live with that. I can't cut myself shaving in the shower, tho' !
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, and prayers, as they helped me through this very trying time. I was able to mow the grass today for the first time today,without having to stop every 3 1/2 minutes to let the feeling come back in my leg. I had to stop only once during my "therapy" today. After years of not being able to exercise, you can imagine how bad of shape that I'm in. Actually, not That bad, but still.... in time I will be back where I need to be, for a 50 year young man, and I will continue to act accordingly,,,HA !
Thanks again !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home