Thursday, June 21, 2007


I have had a couple of friends & family members asking me about the sunsets from where I live now. Here's this evenings shot. There isn't a bad sunset, unless you can't see the sun, haha!

Ollie is home now, and back to doing his fantabulous job of meterology forecasting for us ! Thanks Ollie, and I pray for a speedy recovery !


The link below is pretty amazing, especially for someone as "young at heart" as he is !


World Multiple Kite Flying Champion
Stay for the landings
http://www.educateyou.com/kite/

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There,

I'm so sorry to hear about Ollie, glad his Uvala is doing fine, great cineamtrography by Jackie.
I love your blog site. A PG friend from Oregon mentioned Kitty Hawk maybe August.

Anyway, my phone got stolen recently. Do you still have Stacks #, mine is 205-222-5066, would like to talk to him.

May I e-mail you.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

I dont have Stacks#, however, if you call Torrey Pines, they will probably give it to you, or give him a message.
Will be glad to get an email from you. It's listed on here somewhere.
Gentle breezes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home