Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting lately, however, the draught should be close to being over. I haven't been doing much of anything but working on the new place. It has been up to my eyeballs, but it's only up to my, mmm, knees now, haha.
I wrote this poem some time ago, and it was published somewhere, in some magazine, however.... I didn't pay the money they wanted, so it may not have been.

Precious Time

I am lifted by the wind to heights amidst the sky.
I place myself in unison with the clouds, soaring with the eagles.
The sun dances across my face as if to say,
" Your not alone here."
I fly among the clouds as a child at play.
With the earth far below my feet, the fast pace life
beneath me does not exist in this world.
Just the warm air over my wings, and the steady rhythm
of the wind as my kite contently sings to me.
Then and there, I find my Peace,
For the is where:
The Lord and I touch the sky.

Ray Helman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home