Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I had my post operation follow-up Dr. appointment today.
I got an A+ on my report card, for my efforts this first week. Starting on Monday, they want me to start walking as much as possible. I can even go back to work, on light duty. And, since my work is basically light work. The toughest things about my job,,hours upon hours in the vehicle, and time away from home. With the understanding that every hour I must get out of the Jeep and walk around a bit. The only things that they dont want me doing, is lifting, pushing, and pulling. NO mowing my grass, YET! I know this sounds strange to most, but I am looking forward to mowing my grass ! I just got my legs back, and I'm ready to stretch them out !
I want to thank everyone that has been praying for me, and the calls, visits, etc... makes me all misty, and eyes fill with......welll, not really. But, I do thank you from my heart !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home