Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tonights sunset.

Thanks to Beth, since she has sent more interestings for me to post. I welcome good stuff, right now. I was afraid that my posts were going to be few and far between, or worse,,,boring and dull.

Hey Ray, Thanks for posting my post on your blog. I have been a fan of your blog since I found it last fall. I have looked at lots of your pictures. I keep it bookmarked. I know that you know John Stokes too. He and my boyfriend, Miller go way back. You can see some good old vintage gliders, shots of Lookout LZ and launch, and an old shot of John in there. Also, Oliver and Jackie are in there. Oliver has the red and white Fledge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rS57AEK1c





Some of Miller's old slides from 1980-81. Mostly hang gliding pictures and old friends from then. Has old pics of Miller, Oliver Gregory, John Stokes, and Mark Stump. Shots from Heavener, OK, Lookout Mtn., and Memphis, TN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home