Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Below is an email that Ricker has sent out, thanking everyone for the gifts that he takes with him on his new adventure.

Hey Tree Toppers!
I am due to depart for Florida in the morning then from Florida to Ecuador on Friday.We are pleased to inform you that our efforts to raise money in an attempt to make a positive impact for the less fortunate children of Ecuador have been overwhelming. To date I have received just under $4,000.00. Anyone that has not sent me your pledged money or anyone that still wants to pledge money should do so As Soon As Possible. I have covered for the pledges not received out of my own pocket.
We thank you for your support and hope to soon share with you our progress and results of these efforts.
Please pray for our safety and wish me luck in the competition.
TTT Rocks!


Faithfully,
Ricker Goldsborough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home