Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Tennessee Tree Toppers received this from Steve,at Flytec. I personally own a 6030 Flytec vario, and I have yet to grow into it yet, but I'm looking forward to all the airtime that will allow me to do that ! Seems like we can always count on Flytec to support the hang gliding community, no matter what's going on! Thanks, for the quality products that you put out! The vario that I had before this one was a 4005, and loved it.

Steve has been our best and most consistent supporter for many years. Thanks to you Steve. We really appreciate what you do for the sport!
Ollie


Hi guys,
I just received the thank you gift, very nice and very unexpected! I am honored. My old lady saw it and quickly seized it :-) Which is a good thing considering all of the HG grief she has to put up with from me ;-)
I think you will be pleased to hear that that I have received more thank yous from TC participants than I have received from all of the other events that we supported this year combined! The nice notes that I have been getting make it so easy to support the TC. As a supporter, as a fellow pilot and as a director of region 10 I am proud and honored to be involved, even in a small way, with this event. The tree toppers truly are a credit to the sport. Keep up the outstanding work.
Please pass this sentiment on to the Tree Toppers, volunteers and participants

Best regards, Steve – Flytec & Brauniger USA
#1 instruments in the world for Hang Gliding, Paragliding and Ballooning800-662-2449 (inside the US and Canada)+1-321-773-2307 (outside the US)+1-407-264-8455 (fax)

http://www.flytec.com
http://www.braunigerusa.com
info@flytec.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home