Thursday, October 01, 2009

The wind direction today, took everyone to Whitwell's launch, since it's a SE facing site. It was really crossing out of the south today, which made getting off the mountain a little more precarious. But, eventually, everyone was able to safely launch.
I would say that 90% had to land in the primary LZ today. Some of the "A" pilots made it to goal. I didn't hear any kudos going out to any "C" pilots, so I would assume that most didn't go very far. It was switchy and a little strong in cycles. But, nothing but good landings were had by all.

If your NOT a carnivore,,,you can stop reading right here. Because the rest of this is dedicated to Jeff Wilson and his superb supper that he cooked and put together. Best cut of rib eye that I've had in many years ! !!
Each of them weighted over a pound each !

I'm taking the 5th on to whom this plate belongs to, since I think my vascular Dr. reads this !
Some great friends below, Candice and Alain.
I was impressed by some of the pilots at the meet, today. After having a very short flight across the valley, a lot of them came back over to Henson's and relit, to get an evening glass off flight. Great to see that kind of enthusiasm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home