Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Please start the music, if you have speakers.

Everyday, we are getting older. However, the older that we get, the more commitments that we have. The more commitments that we have, the less time for "Self". I feel that is a very important part of the day, in order for us to retain our sanity.

To me, music is the very core of my existence. As is my hang gliding, and photography. It feeds and fills my spirit. As does a talk with my friend, Jesus. In times of loneliness, you have to remember,, you're really never alone. Unless you so chose to be. And the longing that you feel, can always be filled with some time with your favorite music. And, if you are totally alone, and have NO one to fill that desolate spot in your being, I have an idea for you. Especially, with the holidays fast approaching. When I lived in Huntsville, there was a Nursing Home that I visited around the Holiday season. In my travels, I saved all the unused shampoos, soaps, sugar,coffee packs, in the rooms that I didn't use. You should see those young at heart, but not quite as young in body folks, when you hand them some of this trivial stuff that we so easily discard.

I haven't set down since my recent breakup, and just listen to some peaceful easy music, and I have to admit,, loneliness is not for everyone. Slow down some, from you fast paced life for a few moments a day, and I believe that you will have a much more longer & happier life.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do. He does. We fly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home