Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st day of recovery at the house.
I can tell this is going to really be a trial for me. Dr. Greer said it shouldn't be over a month for my recovery. Month? Month? Me in the house, no driving, no lifting over 4 pounds, etc.... for a month? What don't kill us,,,makes us stronger. Told Wendy to hide the gun, ha ha. Just kidding.
Actually, I'm going to try and do some things to make the time pass quicker. Like: learn Spanish, do some projects for Doris & the flight park, what ever it takes to stay sane, and stay away from the stinking thinking that will make this harder than it has to be.
Since I will be on some meds during this period, please forgive me for the rambling, and all-over-the-place thought process. Maybe this short time will make me a better writer?! Who's to say. All that I do know, is that I'm very happy just to be here~~period. This could have been ohhh soo much worse than it was. And, I am equally as happy to have friends that genuinely care if I live or die.
Guess my feelings for the day: Thankfulness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home