Saturday, May 02, 2009

As most of you know, I test cell phone towers for a living. I do this across the nation, where ever a company needs it to be done. Most of the time, I am making sure the 911 services know where you are standing, when you make that dreaded call. It's not,,,can you hear me know,,,it's more like,,,,,,can you find me now ! Hearing isn't the problem anymore. Well, most of the time, and all according what carrier that you have. AT&T is the best, hands down, across the board. For coverage, and for the 3G networks. Of course, that's just my opinion. The FCC keeps them ALL honest !
Below is a rare site, of which I wish we would see more of. Can you see the tower?

Can you see it now?

These things are so environmentally pleasing, that the bird set up house in them. I know that I'm not alone thinking that that All should be like this.


On my way home Friday, I just happen to see something really unusual, on the side of the highway. A shoe tree. There's a llama out there somewhere ! You may want to click the picture to see a larger view. I was smiling the whole time, and just shaking my head in awe,,,,,or something like that !

I've adopted a new pet, shown below. Wendy isn't too happy about it.

Seriously, just outside our garage door, I was starting some tomato plants, and noticed the web around the top of one of the pots, next to the wall. I sprinkled a little water on the plant, and our new friend showed up. Kind of spooky, in a beautiful way. Don't know how that I'm going to catch and release this guy, ,, but, will give it a shot.

Don't play around rocks without looking around .

Here's a poor little bluebird that played chicken with a car. We did what we could do for it. Which was to get it out of the road, and put it somewhere out of traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home