Monday, December 08, 2008

I have a picture of Lucas & his lovely wife that I took especially for this post saturday night at the Tennessee Tree Toppers Christmas party. I didn't have time to edit any of them, much less post them before I had to head out for work the next day. I will post some of those when I get back home. All the pictures will be on the TTT website, for all to enjoy. Plus, a short story with them about who won the "flight of the year", and who was named," TTT most valuable member".
Please, click on the link below to help get our sport in the publics eye, in a positive manner ! Plus, Lucas(like any of us)would love to win the $15,000. PLUS, if you enter the sweepstake, you could win a video camera.

Hi everyone,
I'm sending out one more email to beg for votes because I made it to the finals!
Now it is between me and a guy who ties neckties.
Today, Monday, is the beginning of the last round and voting ends Wednesday. You can vote once a day at:
http://www.youtube.com/excedrinexpressgels
Thanks for everyone's support!
Lucas

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Thanks Ray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home