Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I didn't have my docking station for my camera with me this week, while working around the Raleigh,NC area. I was hoping to have the work completed in 5 days, instead of 7. However, as we all know, nothing ever goes as we plan.
I took this shot one morning, while testing a tower not far away. I was working with a bunch of great dispatchers in the Chatham Co. 911 center. They really made my job easy, for about 12 hours. Great bunch of folks ! kudos !
I was stuck in a traffic jam for over an hour, east of Ashville, NC today while heading home.

I have been stuck in traffic in a lot worse places. Wish it would have been a couple of weeks ago while the fall colors were still vibrant ! Still, was a nice view.

Is the tree holding the rocks, or are the rocks holding the tree? This was taken from inside the jeep, looking straight up through the sunroof. I hadn't given rock slides much thought while driving thru this area, before this afternoon.
Like these chain-link retaining skirts would stop a rock slide. Tax dollars at work !

About another dollar should do it ! Hey, it could happen ! pftttt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home