Friday, November 28, 2008

My Grandmother left us a few years ago, however, still miss her. She was a very special lady. I still have alot of her hand painted china,etc... I think she would enjoy the small story below. She had a different kind of sense of humor. Guess that's why I loved her so much. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.


I was very pleasantly surprised when I got home, to find that the gas prices where I'm living is lower than anywhere that I've been. Another 50 cents, and it would almost be right. But, I'll take it for now.

Here's also a friendly reminder from Ricker "The Flying Chef" (just made that up :^})

Hey all,
I trust that everyone had a great Thanksgiving dinner and possibility the opportunity to do some flying this past week. This is a friendly reminder that everyone is invited to the Tennessee Tree Toppers Christmas Party celebration and dinner party.
Please don't forget to bring your desert and drinks. (At the very least bring a friend, a smile and an empty stomach) We will be eating, handing out awards and possibly watching videos of this years flying.
DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE SOME MORE GREAT MEMORIES
Happy Holidays!

Faithfully,
Ricker Goldsborough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home