Friday, November 14, 2008

This is something you will want to have and use !

I still remember when the telephone company charged [ still do ] to get a phone number from information !
My compliments to Google !
Just leave it up to Google to come up with something like this!!!

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411.

This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road.
Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for 1-800-goog411.

The voice at the other end says, 'City & State.' I say, 'Garland, Texas.' He says, 'Business, Name or Type of Service.' I say, Firewheel Golf Course.' He says, 'Connecting' and Firewheel answers the phone. How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

www.google.com/goog411

Pass this on to friends and family!

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOG411 is a great service but another great service is 1-800-FREE411. It provides free directory assistance for business, government, and residential listings. It can also provide free directions sent to you in a text message. You just speak your starting location and a text message will be sent to your mobile phone with turn by turn driving directions to the listing of you choice. It is super easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home