Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
My Aunt Sue was on a cruise this year with her sister, so that the "Kids" to fend for ourselves. As you can see below,,,Bob "fended" for himself in his usual,mm, great form. You would think that, by now, most people know that when I take a picture,, it's either for 3 reasons. #1. for the memories. #2. For a portrait,or someone that needs a picture of someone/something, or 3. To nail ya ! Gotcha Bob. Will teach you to pose for a picture for me again !

Bob's wife & my cousin, Shelia, out did herself this year by cooking the meal all by herself. Everything was excellent. Even the "Earthquake Cake". A small private joke there.



After an afternoon with family, it was time to get back to the Hang Gliding festivities. We always have holidays around here for people that don't have any family, or any that are local enough to see at that time, or people like me that just miss friends from the community during this slow flying part of the year. Hopefully, we will get some airtime soon together. Especially, since I leave the first part of the week, for 3 weeks worth of work in the Carolinas. The spread of food tonight was fit for a King. There was more dishes, and types of food than I could possibly name.

I heard there was approx. 40-50 that made it in tonight for some fellowship, and discussions of upcoming plans.

I have so much to be thankful this year, but I won't bore you with the huge list. However, a couple of the most important things on it has to be: that all my family members are still with me for another glorious year, my relationship with my Dad, and my Heavenly Father, my great lady Wendy, and my health(with a couple of exceptions).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home