Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Tennessee Tree Topper's Newletter is out. You can go to the link below and download the .pdf file, and print it out for your enjoyment! Great Job, Keith ! Ollie, Jeff, Lucas and a bunch of other pilots wrote some very good articles in it. Everything from Safety in our sport, to new experiences.
http://www.tennesseetreetoppers.org/home.html





Below is a picture that I took today,, not a couple of years ago,,,I took it today. I really thought it was a mistake on someones part. However, it wasn't. The whole town of Meridan, Miss. had the same great price on gas. I was coming back from working in western Louisiana, and was heading east on I-20 when I saw the price on the billboard.
Makes you wonder,,,,,if they can get it for that price......why can't the rest of the Nation???
It was the busiest store that I've seen in a very long time,,,,, inside and out. Someone in marketing is going to get a promotion,,,,or maybe fired.




Can you believe it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home