Sunday, October 05, 2008

Today was the last day of the Team Challenge. So, understandably, tonight was the awards dinner. Ollie is shown here announcing the standings & the winners this year. I was told that there were No losers this year. Everyone either learned something, had there first XC(Cross-country) flight, experienced something for the first time, made new friends, etc....the list goes on. Out of all the things that I really look forward to every years, is this event. I really missed not being a part of it. There is always next year !
The #1 team this year was the "Thermal Underwear" team, shown below.
The victory toast-----with some special stuff Keith had brought just for this occasion. Something about the moonshining brightly????? No one got close to the bonfire afterwards, for a while.

Jim Lamb was the largest donator to the Revamp the Ramp. He was the most instrumental in us having the best, and safest launch possible.
The Rookie of the Year !
The Prize table. Some of the donors this year was: Flytec, Wills Wings, USHPA, Tennessee Tree Toppers, and the list goes on & on & on.

I am sure that there will be massive amounts of pictures & videos loaded on the TTT site soon. I am also very sure that there will be a great article in the magazine with some great pictures, and everyones names. I am sure that I am not alone when I say,,,,,,,Can't wait until next years Team Challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home