Monday, September 29, 2008

I have, and hopefully always will, keep my posts & pictures positive. However, sometimes life happens, while your making other plans. I have been looking forward to flying in an annual event called the Tennessee Tree Toppers Team Challenge. I have been planning, paid the dues, and tried to make this week happen in my busy schedule. Well, guess what,,,,, it's not going to happen for me this year. Out of all the times for my company to get busy,,,it's now. I'm not the only one that this is/has happened/happening to. A great friend of mine David Giles, who I've flown with for over 10 years, had to drop as well. 10 years ago, nothing on this planet could stop us from tasting the air, and playing birdwannabes ! He has a lovely wife, and children, and I have a lovely lady & a house on the mountain that requires a lot of my time & money. As he so eloquently put it,,,, if we want to keep what we have,,,,we must do what it takes to ensure it. You know something, this growing up stuff sucks !
I've not been able to even get over there for some pictures. Lucas Ridley has been, tho'. He's flying in it, and is in 1st place right now. I hope that he continues his updating on a daily basis, and keeps us up to date.
Below is a link to his blogspot. Check it out.

http://www.lucasridley.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home