Saturday, February 16, 2008

This article was sent to me in an email. And, I have to admit, it chapped my buns! I researched it,,and it is true. And, unfortunately, this is just one case. This article has NOTHING to do with the color of someone's skin,,,, it has everything to do with laziness, which I have very little tolerance for. It also shows a couple of flaws in the system.
I am sharing it for one reason,,, that if we get enough people upset by this kind of thing, maybe, just maybe things will change. I wish I had the power to make everyone work, if they are able(not willing), for a living, and to pay their bills. I don't think that wish will ever be granted, but I can hope, and pray for some changes to take place.


http://jimbyrd.wordpress.com/2007/12/22/welfare-aint-what-it-used-to-be/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home