Saturday, January 12, 2008

I put this particular song on here for two reasons. One,,, Randy was so ready for his 4th mountain launch, and the wind was preventing it( as you can notice from the windsock). And it was the song that came to my mind while watching him hang-waiting. Unchain my heart and set me free. Also, to get your toes tapping.

The tailwind did die down enough for him to safely get another sledder in today. He also nailed his landing. Great aggressive flair, no stepper, on his feet not far from the cone. Judy didn't fair as well on the training hill this morning. Nothing broken, just a little hurt pride, I suppose. At least one thing is out of the way in her flying career---she doesn't have to worry about any more tree landings. One is usually enough, ha ha ha!



I visited Pocahontas today,,, hope Cpt. John Smith didn't mind :^}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home