Sunday, October 07, 2007

These are the last of the Texas pics that I will be posting. I was able to get home for the last day of the Team Challenge. Just long enough to visit at the start of the day, and I was able to attend the awards ceremony that evening. I will be editing the pictures that I took, and sending them to friends, and of course posting the best ones on here. I can honestly say from the short time that was able to spend with old friends, that I in fact missed a really special event this year. I am saddened by missing it, however, I know that next year that if it is within my power,,,I will be a part of the Team Challenge '08.

You looking at ME? :^}

This is just wrong, in oh so many ways ! ! !!

This is a Texas Longhorn bull. Very impressive animal. Below is a juvenile. Notice how the horns outgrow the body at this stage. Still wouldn't want to land in this field ! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home