Friday, September 28, 2007

An incredible sunset this evening here in Texas. We didn't get finished with the testing this week. Hopefully, we can get the 911 services 100% by tuesday.
Every world hang gliding competitor knows where this place is. It's the airport at Big Springs, Texas. I was very dissappointed today when I visited there. I talked with a pilot there, who flys a tug, and he informed me that there was only 1, get this..., 1 hang glider pilot that flys there now,and he is new to the sport. I figured since I was in the area, that I would rent a glider, tow up and do a little XC while I had the weekend off here. I brought my gear, but not my glider. Who would have thought that this was the case here. They said that they would love to have a bunch of pilots here, but none right now. Perfect place, and perfect conditions, and NO way to take advantage of my time here. Go figure.

Posting this for Dub. I know he feels my pain. But, we have a plan ! ! ! droll..droll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home