Saturday, September 15, 2007

While working today, I came across something you don't see everyday. A deer farm. Hunters use the deer urine to aid them in deer season. As you can see, there are a lot of little fawns here. It wouldn't be that special of a thing really, Except that I have a story to go with it guaranteed to make you at least smile ! ( sorry Dub, I just have to tell this one)
My great friend/brother Dub is a avid deer hunter and has some green fields that he plants, mows, takes care of all year to reap it's benefit during the season. Now Dub and his wife Cindy, have a pet deer. He told me once that they do the urine thing also to sale, and use. I had never hear of this kind of thing before in my life, since I am not much of a hunter. I do like venison tho! All I could think about was,,, just how do you harvest it(for lack of a better way of putting it), and get it in those little bottles. He starts off with,"well, you see. At a certain time of day, we feed them, and normally about that time is when they have to do their business. So, Cindy gets behind it, and bends down, and holds this little bottle............... by this time, I think I need a bottle myself because I am laughing so hard. He was just pulling my leg, however, best laugh that I had in a very long time. Just picturing someone walking behind those deer with a little bottle, gessshhh. "don't care who you are, that there is funny now"---Larry the Cable Guy. Hope it made you smile

I'm just going to let you wonder about the animal that made the shadow, lol.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we're still married. HA!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

I am not surprised by that. Not with all the love in that house!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home