Friday, July 13, 2007


I had a great launch and no stepper landing yesterday. I think I have a great launch technique. I guess all hang 4's dont have bad launches after all, haha.
I'm not too impressed with what I see for the weather forecast. In this area we can launch with a wide margin of directions. However, a due south or southwest doesnt appeal to me very much.

A great flying buddy( Dub) lives in NW Alabama and he has just finished his payout winch & trailer. Him, and his sons, are test flying it now, and getting all the bugs out and procedures down. Very soon, I will be chasing the wind over there when it isnt flyable around here. I really like that kind of launching. It reminds me of when I lived out in Texas, and did some truck towing. We shall see. Anything to get in the air ! ! !

Hope that you enjoy the picture that Jono took. Great Job !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home