Monday, April 23, 2007


Huntington Beach is very nice, even at night. I have enjoyed my stay here at the Hilton Waterfront, but tomorrow it is time for me to move further south. Today I should have been at Torry Pines at 11 o'clock come to find out. They were getting about 1,000 over. Figures I was late calling. Going to try and be there about that time tomorrow. If I dont get to fly, at least I will get to see the place and meet them.
I leave out on tuesday, to head home. Time does march on!
At the top left of this picture, I think I was lucky enough to catch another falling star. Looks like a storm moving in from the north, arggg.


2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have been reading your blogs and have recently moved back to birmingham for San Diego. I have been trying to get some paragling flights in here. I have met a few people and hung out Chandler Mtn. last weekend. Call Stack @ 619-261-4789, he is an instructor at T.P. gliderport. He is low key and will avoid any conflict, I'm sure he can hook you up. Tony is another one, a real surfer dude 619-990-4903. I have enjoyed your blogs. Enjoy.

Emily
205-222-5066

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

That is soo ironic that you posted this. I didnt get this until After my visit to Torrey Pines today. And you were soooo right, Stack rocks! ! I will be posting some pics that I am sure you will reconize! ! If your in B'ham, then you need to hook up with some friends of mine! ! SPP !Southern Paraglider Pilots. Great bunch of guys. You will no longer have to worry about somewhere to fly! Dan Beck is the best person to contact. The link is on front page!
Maybe see you somewhere in the air!!! Gentle breezes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home