Sunday, April 01, 2007

A couple of us went to the "Bald Headed Bistro" in Cleveland, Tn. last night for some really good food, and live entertainment. The "Just Reeves Band" was playing, and I thought it would make a good night out. I'm so glad that I was able to read a review about the place before we planned it. I knew the band would be rockin', but I was unsure about the food. It was a little pricey, however the quality of the food was superb. I had the Elk steak. What a treat. I was very surprised that the meat was so tender and the fact that there was virtually no fat on the meat. However good that it was, think that I prefer a thick rib eye mid-rare, with some sauteed mushrooms & onions.
Just thought I would let you know about a very nice place to get away for a while!
The Just Reeves Band will be at the flight park 3 times later this year. What a party those times will be. Good food, a nice bon-fire, and alot of friends. Can you tell that I'm ready for the season to start? ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home