Saturday, April 21, 2007


It was a gorgious sunset tonight in Huntington Beach. These two shots are from my hotel room balcony, where I will be for the next 2 days. I'm staying at the Hilton Waterfront beach Resort. I have accumilated a lot of bonus points during the last year, soo I thought I would treat myself this weekend. The Concierge staff here are the best!
I am going to try and get in touch with some Hang glider pilots here to see about renting a glider and flying SomeWhere tomorrow, or Monday!!!!!

The Huntington Beach Pier back in the 70's was full of sovineir shops, restaurants, bait shops, etc.... However, as couple of years ago, a major storm came thru and demolished the pier. This is what it looks like now. It is solid concrete, and I don't think it'll go anywhere now.
What would a stop in California be without going to Hollywood?! It sure has changed. I wish I could say that I thought it was for the better!

I was going to visit Grauman's Chinese Theater today, however there was NO place to park closer than 2 miles away, and they wanted $15. I didn't want to spend the day, I just wanted to take a couple of pictures, soooo, with the traffic as it is on Hollywood Blvd. I just drove & shot them. What a mad house, haha!

I was able to get some pictures of some stars, but I'm not going to bore you with all of them. If you've seen one,,,,,,,, However, these were my favorite growing up,,so I thought I would share theirs with you! Where is Curly when you need him?! haha Post more later! Gentle breezes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home