Friday, March 19, 2010

Guess where I was working last night. Didn't even have the desire to go in and check them out. Progress rather than perfection !



On my way home, I was amazed by these two turkeys. They were as close to being tame, as I have ever seen.
I practically walked up to them. Makes me think that someone around there was feeding, or raising them.
I finally had to chase them away from the street. I admit, I "briefly" thought about bringing them home with me as,, mmm,, pets??? lol When the feeling passed, I chased them to safety.

The sunset tonight was pretty. I was expecting it to do something spectacular, the way the clouds were formed, but, alas,,,, just a pretty one. I'll take it, and be thankful for the sunshine we got to enjoy today.

Tomorrow is shaping up to be the nicest day of the year, thus far. It may be a fly day also ! I'm missing my jeep, big time . Hopefully, it will be ready next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home