Friday, January 15, 2010

These are some of the pictures that I've taken during this frozen month. I took way to many of them to post them all here, but here are some of them. Hope you enjoy. There has been some flying, but only by some of the polar bears, lol. Seriously, thought about it a couple of times, and even got dressed for it,, however, just couldn't put the glider on the jeep. Just don't like the cold that much just yet. I'm sure the need for some airtime will out weight the cold soon, tho'.
The spectacular 1st waterfalls.

Some nice benches to rest on, during the hike. Don't worry, it's not going to move in our lifetime



The 2nd waterfalls.
Kurt taking an afternoon glass off in some ridge lift.
This is Lookout Mountain Lake.
A small lake down the road from here. Close to Covenant College.


My neighbors koi pond. Now that it has all melted, able to see that all 4 of the fish survived.
Nikki, my girlfriend, at my Dad's house. Can you tell that she loves the snow??!!
This is on I-24 outside of Chattanooga,Tn., across from the river bend.

I have posted all the pictures from this month on my facebook page. Under: January & then another one, Cloudland Canyon. I'm unable to post very many pictures on here, because of the size, but on facebook I can put up to 200 pic per album. I do hope that you enjoy them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home