Friday, January 22, 2010

I was in Lake Charles Parish this week working. The entire area was rich with the spanish moss, large live oak trees, trees growing over the roads, swamp, Baudoin ball and links, great food, and something I hadn't been around before,,,,some of the Wild life. Come to find out,,,alligators and crocodiles are everywhere.



I actually had to take a ferry to test a couple of towers. It was my first one to ever drive on, to be transported.


Really enjoyed this area. The biggest reason why I enjoyed it so much,,,the weather & wildlife. I've just had to go thru 2 weeks of frozen temps and here it was 81 degrees when I was heading home. The sunroof was back, and the windows were down, radio cranked,singing and acting a dummy, but who cares,,, there's crazy people all over the world,,,,glad to be in their company ! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home