Sunday, December 27, 2009

Your looking at my Christmas present. I was able to spend almost a whole week with my Dad. Something I haven't done in so many decades that I can't remember. I will, however, remember that week, until the end of my time on earth ! What a blessing. I was even able to go to Church with him. Priceless Christmas for me, thank you Lord !
We discussed the plan of action, and it was to take them to Wally world before I left town yesterday. They felt that they could handle everything from here on, by themselves. So, with much regrets, I headed home yesterday. Dad told me that I took all the fun out of going to Wally world, as he was not allowed to get out of the seat at all during the trip. Not even the gallon of milk ! Right after I took this shot, the race was on ! Ruth left him in the dust, with the slowwww wally world electric cart !

Dad sent me this shot today. Remember the much regrets? well, not any more. It seem that I left town exactly when I needed to. A snow storm has arrived, and promises to be around for over a week. I'm a southern boy, and this snow stuff~~~ ain't for me !
In eveyone's life, there are crosses that we all must bear. This is my Dad's ! A puppy, that is all that , and then some, even after being fixed this little girl only knows 1 speed~~ wide open ! precious little girl tho ~
One of the coolest wind vanes that I've ever seen.

This has been a very memorable Christmas for me. Not for the intrinsic values of any gifts, but the memories obtained during the visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home