Wednesday, December 02, 2009

There was a break in the weather, just about sunset. I was lucky enough to catch it. Cloudbase was just a hundred feet over, and it was scarey warm. Almost like tornado weather. Winds are still honkin' up top.
I saw this in an email today, and realized how some people oh so reminds me of them.

Be careful when you ask some of the folks in the hang gliding community to do something for charity. I would have paid money to actually take this shot ! You really need to know these guys, to understand just how darn funny that it is !
They were for the Breast cancer Awareness fundraiser. I know they did well. If you weren't there and didn't get donate to the GREAT cause, I have a much easier(and way less funny) way that you can donate Every day. I try click it once a day, along with the Animal shelter link. Takes about 3 seconds each, depending on internet speed, to provide for both causes. Links are below.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com When you click on the link,, it will take you to a page with a bunch of tabs at the top of the page. No sign up, no personal information, but,, for good measure, I would read the page and what great people like you are doing for others, and for our furry friends !
The Breast cancer tab on that page allows you to donate the same way. So, why not click it every day that you think about it. I promise you, if you loose someone to breast cancer, or any cancer,,, or have dealt with strays much, you think about it more than others.
Please click, so the guys above don't have any excuse to get dressed up like this ever again ! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home