Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yesterday was the first Flying Holiday Bazaar Festival, here at Lookout Mountain Flight park.
Below are just some of the pictures that was taken of the great artwork that was displayed.

Below, is Barry Brown. His metal sculptures are enjoyed by a lot of us local pilots. We have them on our houses, and in our homes. The designs are plasma cut out of this thick metals, and then primed. If you would like more information,,please let me know, and I can hook you up with his email address. Very unique pieces. My piece, displayed above my garage door outside, has my last name, Helman, on it.


Scott and Lia's airbrushing trailer. He does such great work ! Very talented.

Gabriel and Tami had a massage booth set up, and provided some excellent service to a lot of people !
Mark Fink really impressed me with his paintings. He uses a Bee's wax and raw pigment technique. Really captured some pretty sights !
Claire's silk paintings speak for themselves. I wish I was rich ! I would have a lot more of her work in my house !


Lia is to be commended on the organization of this event. Very nice job. I do hope that we are able to have it again next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home