Friday, August 31, 2007

I call this one "Lookout Mtn. Lake". It's what the valley looks like some mornings, as the dew is still on the roses. And the voice I hear, whispers in my ear..... whether it's going to be flyable or not. :^} That's from a song I grew up with,,,,In the Garden.
Someone erected their own monument to Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

I heard an interview with this grandmother this morning. She praised the new CMT movie coming out about him. She said that it was well worth the watch. It is suppose to be the closest to what he was really like than any other version.


I was very surprised that this red-tailed hawk let me get as close to it as I was. John Stokes tells me they are very skittish birds, and anything out of the ordinary will make them take flight. Seemed comfortable with me being there. It wasn't until I tried to get out of the car that it took off.

Wonder if this means that summer is almost over?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home