Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lookout Mtn. was part of the "Longest Yard Sale" probably in the world. I forget how many years this thing has been going on, but it spans about 4 states. You have never seen so much treasure/Junk in all of your life. Most people had really nice stuff, like Mary's in this picture. However, there was some people ( like Wendy & I) that was just trying to get some stuff out of the garage, ha ha! This couple from a local church stopped by today, and told me of a family that their house had burned, and I was able to help them out some. Actually, I was able to get rid of most of the stuff in my garage, if truth be known. I hope that it was as much a blessing for them, as it was for me ! :^}


Before~

After !
I don't know what kind of moth this is, however, it is the biggest one that I have ever seen. I have seen some big Lunar Moths, but this one dwarft them! Beautiful, what ever it was ! You can see the normal moths around it.


Okay, my curiosity got the better of me. I googled this, and found a great site. What's that bug? From all of the comparisons, I deem this to be a female Imperial Moth. I am awaiting an answer from the bugman to confirm.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are right ,,that is withit looks like in my insect book ,,lol,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home