Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just when you think you have it all figured out,,,, you realize you can still forget things. I have been enjoying my new camera, and taking lots of pictures. Work has been slow in January, and February,,, so the "On the road" gear had gotten neglected. I left my docking station for my new camera at home, along with the charger. So here I am, first time in Washington state, and I might as well not have it with me. Which really bites, because this is one of the prettiest states I think that I have ever been to. I had to drive approximately 300 miles today. I salivated most of the trip. However, all is not lost. I was able to take some of the best shots, I believe I have ever taken. Of course, the credit must be given to the subject~this great state. Check back on Thursday, and I should have them posted. My Dad sent me an email saying that he had a virus, the C-nile virus. I am not over 50 yet, however, senility may be setting in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home