Sunday, March 11, 2007

Chris Starbuck was on deck for todays flying. I didn't know that he had been flying since 1973. No wonder he did such a great job on that low save he had at about 500'agl, to work it back over 3,100' over ! I know some pilots that didn't do that well, that aren't in wheelchairs~~ mainly~~ME!



Today was a fair fly day. Any day you have a great launch and no-stepper landing, it's a good day, tator! ! This was my second flight on my new toy, and it really has great potiential.The top altitude of the day was 3,150' over launch, and just a little over 4 miles. Henson's Gap is such a great site, and it was such a gorgious spring day, I didn't mind getting an extended sledder ! Considering that I had left my PTT,camelback, & Vario at the house, I was really hampered trying to go XC. Ollie, Eric, and Chris all soared. Tomorrow is another day! At least I was able to get some nice airtime.

3 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sport 2 glider and matching harness.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

It is a beautiful glider. It's only surpassed by how nice that it flys! The harness? didnt think that it matched, but thanks anyway,lol

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new glider Ray. It looks like a beauty. Looking forward to flying with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home