Saturday, February 28, 2009

Coming up the mountain today, heading home, came across this accident. Apparently, this young lady is not use to her car doing a little fishtailing. It just goes to show,, this kind of thing can happen at any time, any where. Stay frosty & Focused.
I think that this young lady's boyfriend and I could right side this small car, however, they didn't want to try it.

We are expecting some bad weather this evening, and into tomorrow. Maybe the last of the snow/cold weather for this time of year. So ready to start on the garden, and springtime thermals.
1st things first. Monday morning, I have an appointment with the Dr. to do an arteriogram, possible balloon/Stent. After they inject the dye into my system, they will know if they can do it then, or have to get serious about it. Hopefully, it will stay as an outpatient procedure.
This is the most serious procedure that I have ever had to undergo. Just happy they found it when they did, and that work is kind of slow right now. Hopefully, before we get busy again, I will 100 % and back on my feet again !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home