Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Dad sent me some picture, via cellphone.
These are the same bird/squirrel feeders that I have shown before. Only this time, it has been really snowing. I suppose the only difference between the south & the north right now is the amount of precipitation. I don't mind the cold that much, but they can have All of the snow!
My Dad's back porch.

Yeah,,,it has been really cold here for the last couple of days, also.
Even though the water was freezing and the top was frozen, the koi/carp/goldfish, were still swimming around under it. If you look close at the shot, you can see them in both pictures.
This my neighbors man-made pond. His son made this for him. It's a pretty piece of work. Liquid landscapes is the name of his company, if you would like one for yourself. I can give you more details if so desired.
It think the weather is going to break tomorrow. We can only hope, it gets dangerous on top of the mountain during sub-freezing temps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home