Thursday, January 01, 2009

The food at tonights New Year's party was scrumpious, and plenty to go around.
Dan seem to be having fun this evening.

There was alot of people at Doris's tonight to bring in the new year.
After Christmas, I was able to visit my Dad, in Ohio. Remember the picture of the upside down Jeep? Well, this is Him beside is new '05 Grand Cherokee that replaced it. His is nice, but,,,, mine's just as nice -- :^}~~
About 2 foot outside Dad's kitchen window, he has 3 bird feeders. Seems that more than the birds likes to food that they put in it ! I saw 4 squirrels trying to get breakfast while I was there.

I wish He lived closer. We never get to spend enough time together. I know that I'm not the only one in this world that feels like that. It really makes the time special when we do get to see each other. Thanks Dad, for a great visit. You are my Hero, and role model.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home