Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sometimes in life, somethings are inevitable. Birthdays are one of those things. How someone handles those, is a reflection on their character. Since this was my 50th,,,,I cried all day on this one,,,,,,,,,just kidding. Actually, to celebrate one's birthday, is to celebrate life itself. No one celebrates death,,,,well,,, if your an Elvis fan, I apologize ahead of time.


I would like to thank all the people that helped me celebrate my birthday. Whether it was at our dinner party, Provino's, in the LZ Saturday night, or just shaking my hand and wishing me another one to come. Thanks to you all, it's a birthday that I won't forget. Want to send Terry P. birthday wishes, and thanks, also. Our b'day is on the same day.
Shawn lined out some entertainment for everyone Saturday night, at the festivities. Chain-saw carving, next to the warm bonfire. Amazing art form !

This is what his finished piece of art looks like afterwards.

All the gliders were breaking down at the end of the day's flying.

The last student coming in at the end of the day. I thought it was a nice shot,with the moon in the background.

I am really honored & blessed to have some great & crazy friends ! They keep things real. You have to look close to see what I'm talking about.



Thanks again to everyone for a great birthday !


On a different note,,,,Google street view map has loaded some of the Chattanooga area on it. Hopefully, they won't take too long to get our entire area downloaded. You will be surprised at all the stuff that you see on there !

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy HAPPY birthday! Woo HOO!! OW OW!! 50 years is nothing to sneeze at, so smile and wave!! :)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

Thank you ! Waves~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home