Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Roscelle ! He had a great party this evening. A Mexican dinner was served. Great Chicken fajitas with all the trimmings, and the cake seen below. The people in the picture with him, are all the folks that served and helped with his meal. My lady, Wendy, is the one in the Hilfiger shirt. She hates her pictures, however, this is my blog and I like to show her off, so....
Part of the party crowd, after the rain had stopped.
Dan showed up on his trusty steed. Wonder if there's a law about riding a horse under the influence?
Dan let Kid Dave ride his horse for a while. However, he is not the avid rider that Dan is. Kid Dave is over the Tow program here at Lookout Mountain Flight park, and while he is one of the best tug pilots around,,, his riding skills have yet to be honed to perfection. If I were to put a caption with this one, it would have to be: Where's the stick ? Just kidding, Dude!

A friend of mine, Allan Bradford, called me to ask a favor. The Republican party was having a get together on the square to do some politicking for the primary election coming up. Asked if I would bring the hang glider simulator for the crowd. I brought it, however, due to the weather & a couple other factors, we weren't able to make it happen this time. At least the flying community was represented, and lots of questions were answered about our great sport. I do love Wuffos! Use to be one myself.



Spectacular sunset last evening.


Looked like we might actually get some of the needed rain, however,,,didn't happen.


It was even incredible while I was waxing the Jeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home