Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lookout Mountain Flight park's first Lady---Robin celebrated her birthday tonight. Along with Andy, who just joined the staff here. Ages of each are classified information, and wont be divulged due to...mmm. basically, Fear?! (around 29 I'm sure),haha Happy Birthday!
The meal tonight was Ham, green beans, potato salad, tomatoes, rolls, and of course, Cake. A keg was also donated for all to enjoy. It was floated by 11pm, so there was some people that didn't feel the chill in the air, I'm sure !
Maggie took this picture tonight. I know what she meant when she said,"I can see right thru you"

Shawn, our local pyro-technician, was on hand to take the chill out of the air. Amazing what a little gas will do.

These pictures were taken by my cellphone. I forgot my camera, and had to use it. I am amazed by the quality of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home