Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy July 4Th to everyone. Be safe, and have some funn! Here are just some of the pictures that I took this evening. Will post the rest later.
The pictures from Flights for Charities, Sheriff Cannons fund raiser, Roadie Joel's birthday party, and Roger & Debbie's retirement party are all posted on that terrific webmaster, Dan Barker. I have a link to his web page. Look over to the right index and click on "LOTs of Pictures", and enjoy all the shots that I took at those activities. Thank you Dan.



The fireworks war was in great form tonight ! Scott fought a valiant fight.

The only caption that I could come with for the one below is: Inbound ! Think they had him surrounded.
I think this is, by far, the coolest fireworks picture I have ever taken. HOW I got it to look like this? I have NO idea, but I'll take it !



Do you remember hearing older folks talking while growing up, that "those were the good ole' days"? Well, guess what,,,,, we are making, and living the good ole' days to be remembered right NOW. Remember to thank a soldier, or a Veteran for this way of life, and holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home