Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nate sent out a testimony for the use of our "Pilot needs a ride" t-shirt. If you fly XC,,, it will always help to have one of them. It also helps the club. Win/Win situation to me. I have mine,,You need one? Read below, and pictures of them also. Whether your a Flexie, or a Stiffie,,,one just made for you.

We've still got some extra T-shirts.

You can order easily online: http://www.treetoppers.org/

I used my "Pilot Needs Ride" shirt on Thursday. The wife made the husband come over and ask me what I was up to cause she thought I might be a serial killer next to where I landed. I smiled said "I'm a hang glider pilot" and pointed to my shirt which said "Pilot Needs Ride" with the very obvious hang glider symbol/sign. He asked if I had a ride coming and I said "No, I'm a bit stranded at the moment". He offered to give me a ride and I gladly accepted and gave him some money for the generous offer.
Don't be left stranded without one!
Nate


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home