Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another amazing flight for the "Stan, the Man" Roberts. Him and Dave did some spectacular flying in the Sequatchie Valley last year. Can't wait to fly with him ! This is what he wrote to the TTTmail. Visit his website for more great adventures.

I flew on 4-14-08 From Ellenville, NY to the beach at Sea Isle City, NJ.
See Oz:http://ozreport.%20com/1208269294
And I'll put the OLC; Online Contest link to the flight in the Links section, calledApril 14th, 2008 177 miles XC
How's everyone?
Now I have to make a new web page on my site: http://www.stanjroberts.com/ I still have to make a web page from last year in TN... Oh boy... I need some rainy days to do that.
I CANNOT wait to fly with ya all down there again soon.
On the Same day, 4-14-08, Dave Hopkins was team flying with me and went 168 miles.
I got one more amazing thermal to set me up to fly to the New Jersey shore; Ellenville, NY to Sea Isle City, NJ. Oh, and I'll put a Google earth .KML file link to this record flight
All the best
Stan Roberts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home